The Town & Village of Eagle have landscaping plans for the Eagle Municipal (Library) Building. We are looking for materials (plantings) and for installation (labor). DONATIONS ARE ENCOURAGED. Any inquiries, please contact Don Malek at 262-470-9688.
Helping You Help the Environment
PICNIC WITH THE POLICE
August 29, 2020
11 AM – 2 PM
Village of Eagle Park
“Engaging Eagle through our Information Initiative”
Town of Eagle residents sign up now!
This tool will be used for communicating the
Most important messages to our Town residents
SIGN UP NOW!
Listed below are the steps on how to stay up to date via
email or text message in the future.
If you need assistance, please call (262) 594-5800.
- Click the “Community” dropdown tab and select
“Subscribe to Updates”
- Be sure to check the box “Recent News & Notices Postings”
- If you prefer not to receive agendas or specific agendas,
uncheck those boxes.
- Lastly, choose how you prefer to receive the notifications,
via email or text, or both.
This sign up will NOT be used for solicitation!
Until further notice, Badgerland Disposal must cease collection of bulk waste items during the ongoing coronavirus pandemic. More information will be coming this week.
As of May 1st, the Eagle Fire Department has lifted the Burning Ban. Regular burning restrictions for the Town and Village are still in place.
Town of Eagle Residents
Unfortunately, a few people took advantage of the COVID-19 situation and Badgerland’s offer to leave a bulk drop off dumpster in lieu of residents monthly bulk pick up.Some folks brought in trailers full of garbage.The situation worsened by late this afternoon as people were leaving garbage and electronics outside of the dumpster.The Town ended up calling Badgerland to remove the dumpster.Another dumpster WILL NOT be provided at this time.We are very sorry that this service did not go as well as we had hoped.Bulk pick up is being suspended until a date uncertain.
Chairman Don Malek and the Eagle Town Board
Our foremost priority is to protect the health and safety of the Town of Eagle’s residents and employees from coronavirus.
With the rapid changes caused by COVID-19, the Town of Eagle has triggered some actions in response to the virus. After consultation, we have made a decision to cancel all remaining public meeting scheduled for the month of March.
The more people that come through the doors of Town Hall, increases the risk to those individuals as well as the possibility of compromising our staff. We are actively working to make sure that we limit exposure to our employees who need to be available for essential services.
CDC Guidance recommends:
- Organizers of public gatherings of 50 or more people are encouraged to cancel these events, to reduceopportunities for person-to-person virus transmission.
- People at higher risk are encouraged to stay home and away from large groups of people as much as possible.Higher-risk individuals include:
- People 60 and older.
- People with underlying health conditions including heart disease lung disease or diabetes.
- People with weakened immune systems.
- Social distancing is encouraged. This means attempting to remain six feet away from other people and avoiding handshaking and other unnecessary contact.
- Nonessential travel for all individuals is discouraged. Those planning trips should weigh the benefits of going versus not going.
- People are encouraged to work remotely if possible.
- Check the Town of Eagle’s website of updates: https://townofeaglewi.usThis is a rapidly changing situation and we appreciate your support and understanding at this time. Sincerely,Don J Malek
Eagle Town Chairman