Forms & Permits

Absentee Ballot Request Form-Fillable
Application for Operator's License
Application for Solicitor's Permit
Building Permit Application                                                                                                                                     Cautionary Statement Owner Lead Wetlands
Cigarette License Application
Culvert Application
Dog License Application
Electrical Permit                                                                                                                                                    Employment Application
HVAC Permit                                                                                                                                                                        New Construction Permit                                                                                                                                                        Objection Form for Personal Property Assessment
Objection Form for Real Property Assessment
Plumbing Permit                                                                                                                                                                    Professional Services Reimbursement Form
Right of Way Application
Salvage License Application
Park Pavilion Reservation Form
Voter Registration Application-Fillable

Note: Zoning and Land Division application forms are posted on the Town’s ZoningHub site. Click here